Be Your Own Boss And Work With Your Best Friend!
Here are 10 reasons to consider owning your own Dog Gone Franchise:
- Be your own boss. In this high-growth business, you don’t need any experience in
real estate or the field of home inspections.
- We offer a proven system for step-by-step success in inspections and mitigations.
- You’ll make money! This opportunity offers a powerful way to build a healthy,
- You’ll work with your best friend. Mason will be a part-time inspector, but a full-time part of the family when he’s not at work hunting mold.
- Huge growth potential. Right now, only 10% of homes get inspected for mold.
We expect this to grow to 15% or 20% in the years ahead.
- Home services are the fastest-growing, most popular segment of the franchising
industry. Take advantage of this opportunity.
- Scalability. Once you’re up and running, it’s possible to add duct cleaning or
other services at minimal added expense.
- Flexibility. All scheduling and services provided are up to you.
- Wide open category. There’s no “800 lb. Gorilla” mega-competitor in the
category. You’ll be earning your business among mostly mom & pop companies.
- Opportunity. Mold awareness today where lead paint was in the 1970s, asbestos
in the 1980s, and radon in the 1990s.
None of the communications on this website should be construed as an offer to sell a franchise. We will not offer any franchise for sale: (i) until your state has duly registered our franchise offering or duly exempted our franchise offering from registration, if your state requires registration or exemption; and (ii) until we have duly delivered our Franchise Disclosure Document to you in compliance with applicable law.